Please Help us make a difference !
- Marie Claude, first being present for our charity in Mongolia and still first for Colombia. Thank you!
- Francesca, grazie a nome di tanti bambini.
- Jean Leon, I will miss you. RIP.
- Eimer and Kevin, Thanks. As usual always present.
- Deepa and Pascal
- Krista. Thank you sister.
- Lee. Thanks you brother.
- Grande Stefano. Con te poche parole ma ci capiamo. Grazie mille amico mio.
- Thank you Brent. Means a lot to us.
- Thank you Marty & Cheryl. You are helping making a difference.
- Ohhhhh Kent. What can I say ? THANKS 🙂
- Evelyn and Doug. Thank you.
- Vistarini SRL
- Centro revisioni Magneti Marelli
- Bar Al Maestar
- Tabaccheria Greggio
- Pizzeria Poco di Buono
- Guido Colla Fotografie
- Officina dell’auto
- Mirko and family
- Sandro & Costanza
- Gianni Buscaglia
- Thanks Guy for your kind support. Looking forward to many adventures together.
- Jean Leon, your generosity always amazes me. You are a mentor to me.
- Marie-Claude, come sempre grazie per il tuo supporto.
- Francesca, grazie per la tua generosita’.
- Stefano, grazie per il gesto ma soprattutto per la tua amicizia.
- Thanks lee, Get your bike to Mongolia and make sure we do the 2nd segment together my friend.
- Kent, Thanks to you I was able to discover this amazing country such as Canada. I feel very fortunate to have a friend like you. Thanks for your donation buddy.
- Trent, Your support for the orphanage in Mongolia means a lot to me. Get ready for the presentation……..Thanks.
- Mike, I know we are all making a difference. Thank you very much for showing up and help with the Orphanage.
- Chris and Anne, Thank you for your generosity. What can I say…..we love children.
- Jenny, You are always present when in need. Thank you very much for your support.
- Krista, hey sister, thanks for your support.
- Evelyn, your contribution is much appreciated. Thanks.
- Jenn & Brent, What can I say, You guys already give so much to the community in your everyday lives. Your donation to the orphanage is something that moves me quite a bit. Thanks guys.
- Beautiful to receive an email saying you were on board. Thank you very much Peter and Nancy for your donation.
- One morning in April, my friend Lee, send me a photo of myself in Turkey reminding me how out of shape I was for this trip ( Good friend ehhhh 🙂 🙂 🙂 ?). I then decided to contact Julia, owner of Action Pact Fitness, who in just 3 weeks was able to change my overall strength. Julia donated one hour of training for the “Good Cause”. Thank you Julia. See you when I get back. I promise.
- One day in Bukhara, Matteo and myself were having lunch when Massimiliano from Macerata in Italy, having read about our ” Good Cause ” approached us and wanted to contribute as well. Thank you very much Massimiliano.
This is the certificate that the Association “Amici dei Bambini” have printed in a beautiful paper. Matteo and myself will deliver this certificate directly to the Orphanage upon our arrival. I really want to thank all of you for your kind support.